Just in time for Art Basel and Design Miami, Modenus proudly announces BlogTour reunion and Modenus Talks Miami. We are excited to be bringing together a wonderful group of speakers as well as hosting two events for design professionals and social media influencers and frankly, who doesn’t need a few days in Miami in December? With special thanks to our sponsors Mr Steam and BLANCO who have helped us make this amazing event possible. Have a look at our amazing schedule below and get in touch with us for more information on how to attend!
December 1: Opening night cocktails & hors d’oeuvres at the Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove
December 2: ModenusTalks event at the Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove
- Breakfast Keynote : Broadening Your Brand and Exploring Licensing Opportunities: Join Libby Langdon, interior designer, television personality, author, product designer and House Beautiful columnist, as she presents proven tips and tactics toward designing, developing and promoting product collections based on her own successful licensed home furnishings lines. Libby will share steps and strategies on defining and raising your brand awareness, broadening outreach and identifying and creating new licensing partnerships in this fun, informative and fast-paced presentation!
- Session 1: A Look at Scandinavian Interiors. The multi-talented – think award winning kitchen design, exquisite photography and an expert on all things Scandinavian design – Susan Serra explains how to achieve balance between modern and cozy chic
- Session 2: Tips & Tricks for Styling For a Photo Shoot. Stylist, designer,editor and creative mind behind lifestyle brand Dunes & Duchess, the duchess Stacy Kunstel shares important advice for making the most of your photo shoot
- Lunch will be served
- Session 3: The Antique and Vintage Styles of Europe and How to Avoid Pitfalls. The Diva is in the House! THE Antiques Diva Toma Clark Haines flies in especially from Berlin, Germany to talk about best practices in sourcing antiques and how to find the perfect piece.
- Round Table Time; You select the topic you want to discuss and join the corresponding round table to ask questions or share your own expertise. You’ll be able to choose from: Best project management platforms; all about blogging; all about social media; how to get published and more.
- Session 4: The “talk” we’ve all been waiting for: Art Uncorked - How to Sketch Fearlessly . Jane Gianarelli of “Services Rendered” walks us through a step by step process of rendering a vignette or piece of furniture. Sketching material AND COCKTAILS will be provided to make this a fun, interactive experience.
December 2: Dinner Cruise hosted by Mr Steam and Modenus aboard The Venetian Lady
December 3: Departures or Art Basel events. Stay tuned for special opportunities for those who want to tour art & design events during Art Basel and Design Miami.
Cost: $99 per person for cocktail party, ModenusTalks event and dinner cruise. Events are free for BlogTour alumni.
Hotel: You are welcome to book anywhere you like or you may contact our hotel partner Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove or call them at 800-241-3333 (mention Modenus) if you plan to stay December 1 and 2 (or up to three nights prior) at a rate of $249 plus tax OR contact us at Florence@Modenus.com or at 407.575.3880 for a longer stay.