Are you a professional interior, kitchen or bath designer; architect; remodeler or builder with an engaged social media following or blog? That’s great news because Modenus is growing its Designhounds Influencer Network and you may be the perfect fit. You’ll find details below or please knock on our private Facebook Group and request access to learn more.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell us who you are and what you do by submitting the Designhounds Influencer Application HERE
- We will notify you once you’re approved and invite you to set up your profile on our website at www.designhounds.com
- Approved Designhounds will receive regular updates of brand collaboration opportunities including:
- Scope and project details
- Deliverables (Blog posts, social media posts, event hosting etc) and deadline
- Budget or budget range based on social followers and blog traffic
- Designhounds can apply to any opportunity that fits their business model, social platforms, geographical location and subject matter
- Once approved, the campaign is active and one of our team members will be assigned to work with the brand and selected influencers
- Once the scope is completed, Designhounds submit links to their deliverables by the given deadline
- Once deliverables are reviewed and verified, Designhounds get paid via Venmo
- Some Designhounds opportunities are in exchange for product and other opportunities are in exchange for travel expenses only. Other opportunities are cash only or a combination. This varies from campaign to campaign
- You do not need millions of followers or even tens of thousands. Designhounds is a MICRO influencer network that consists largely of design pros who speak to a very targeted audience of consumers and other design professionals – quality of content and engagement are much more important than huge follower numbers. Cool?
- If you don’t get approved right away you may simply need a bit more social or blog presence, we can help you work on that in our private Designhounds Facebook Group.
- You’re not alone – we’re here to help and, more importantly, Designhounds is a close knit community that supports its peers via our own Modenus platforms as well as through other members of the network. One for all – all for one