Alright folks, here are a handful of tips to show you how to best use the many features on Modenus, now’s a good time to learn them because we’re adding even more cool stuff in just a couple of months.
Our basic concept:
- Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects, Builders: All of our services, including the project management tool and listing in designer directory are free to approved trade pros.
- Artisans, Fabricators, Workrooms and other design trade services: Listing in our search-able artisan & trade services directory is free through Dec, 2011, after that there’s a small annual fee.
- Manufacturers, art/antiques dealers and vendors: That’s anyone who makes and sells products. To list in our catalog is based on an annual subscription which varies depending on number of products. Call us for more information. 321-280-6868
For more information about joining Modenus click here
Need more details about what to do? Read on!
You can peruse our catalog and blogs without being registered, but if you’d like to save products, start a project or create a public profile you’ll have to sign up. Makes sense right? And it’s not painful. Join here!
Once registered, you can go directly to “Project Manager” from your dashboard and begin setting up projects complete with contact information, team assignments, room set up and more. Once a project is ready you can scan products into the file or you can drop products from Modenus directly into a project and work with it later. All products can be assigned to rooms, specified in more detail and reviewed by you, your team or even the client. One file for everyone to work together, securely hosted on our server. Oh and yes, it’s free.
Submit your trade status application!
Are you an interior design professional? For us, that means someone who is actively making a living designing interiors for clients. To verify that you are, we look for business licenses, websites with portfolios, membership in trade associations and so on. What does the approval get you?
- Trade only information like special pricing, notification on showroom sales, lead times and more – all good stuff that helps you work profitably and that is not visible to consumers.
- A publicly visible and search-able profile in Modenus’ designer directory, which will soon be expanded to let you upload your entire portfolio
- An opportunity to have your best work featured on Modenus’ homepage
Show off even more!
Proud of your work? Want more exposure? Send us your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for placement in our Before & After blog category. This is one of the most frequently viewed areas on the site so be sure to submit high quality images along with description of the project and product details if available.
We’re not looking to stand on a pedestal and tell you what’s cool and interesting, well, at least not all the time. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to submit a great new product line you’ve found, to apply as a guest blogger, to head up a forum discussion or to submit images from trade shows and other design events to be posted in Modenus At Large. Great exposure for you as well since we always give full credit and link back to you.
Share the great news!
We’re a small company with big vision and we love nothing more than when our fans and followers spread the word and help us along. A social media driven platform like Modenus strives on word of mouth so tell your friends, colleagues and clients that you’re on Modenus either at your next kaffeeklatsch or grab a badge and post it on your blog/website/newsletter. Let us know you did so we can give some of the love right back to you.
Tell us how to be better!
Can’t say it often enough, we’re a community and we live from input that comes from designers, manufacturers architects or the average run-of-the-mill design lover. You’re in the trenches every day and if there is something we can add that would make your life easier, tell us and we’ll see what we can do.
Follow our Social Media trail!
We’re on Facebook and on Twitter, so be sure to follow us there and get in touch. It’s an easy and immediate way to talk to us and if you’re new to social media we’re more than happy to help you make some new friends. Don’t underestimate the support and wealth of knowledge and ideas that can come from a lively social media community.