BlogTour NYC to AD Home Design Show was a whirlwind tour of inspiration and information with our team covering the show all day Thursday and spending two full days (plus a lovely evening) exploring local shops and showrooms and learning from very talented professionals like floral designer Tess Casey, interior design icon Bunny Williams, stylist Raina Kattelson, photographers Susan & Will Brinson as well as Michele Scotto and interior designer and architect Neal Beckstedt.
This just in: Miele USA will be announcing its winner of the CM 5200 coffee maker during the chat!
To recap the tour and share your favorite finds from AD Home Design Show, please join us Tuesday March 25 from 4-5pm EST for our #BlogTourNYC Twitter Chat.
1. From our floral arranging class with Aisling Flowers: Can you share tips & tricks that were new to you?
2. From our styling class @rainakattelson: Can you share tips that you didn’t know about before?
3. From our photography classes with @houseofbrinson and @michele_scotto can you share new ideas and tricks?
4. What were your favorite finds from our shops tours at @Bunnywilliams @michelevarian @calypsostbarth ?
5. What were your favorite finds from our sponsors @mieleusa , @blancoamerica , prizerhoods, @dxv , @ruttcabinetry
6. And finally, please share your favorite finds and new designers from @adhomedesign