“MODERN-AIRE VENTILATING CORPORATION – 56 YEARS STRONG”
- Point 1: Function + Innovation with lots of Style: Modern-Aire encompasses all three.
- Point 2: DESIGN FLEXIBILITY is their key feature for Interior Designers.
Modern-Aire Ventilating began as a “commodity-type” and then quickly captured its niche by making custom-type hoods, turning their ventilation into a design element. With the help of artisans, Modern-Aire designed and created hoods with a wide array of metals and finishes. Each hood was manually built until the mid-2000s when Jeff Herman, third generation family member to operate the business, refocused the business. Each Modern-Aire hood, is still hand-touch, finished, assembled and packaged.
KEY FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- Customization is their game. In addition to 18 wall hoods, 7 island hoods, 4 insert models and over 200 choices of color (yes, you read right) and metal finishes in 30″, 42″, 48″, 54″ and 60″ sizing, other customizing is conceivable. Just imagine the possibilities.
- Performance: For the professional or the everyday gourmet cook, Modern-Aire offers choices of internal and external blowers from 400 to 1600 CFM to suit the power and capabilities of the cooktop that sits beneath the range hood; be it gas, electric or induction. We all know that efficient ventilation is essential to maintaining a healthy indoor environment and this is VERY important to Modern-Aire and should be to you too.
- Delivery + Installation: In a hurry, no problem. Modern-Aire’s lead times are the fastest in the custom hood industry. Most models can be completed from start to finish in a four-week time period. This is pretty impressive especially when talking about custom anything. However, you still need to do your part to ensure a timely delivery. Comprehensive specifications and ordering guidelines ensure an efficient and effective installation for optimal performance.
For the very reasons I’ve mentioned in this post, I’m excited to learn more about Modern-Aire at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show next month and anxious to see their booth, which is being designed by talented designer Susan Serra CKD.
Thank you Modern-Aire Ventilating for being a sponsor of Modenus’ BlogtourNYC. I look forward to meeting you next month at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show.
PS: To keep up with the BlogtourNYC team, check HERE as we share our previews, covers and recaps of this wonderful event.