BlogTour California or #BlogTourCali as it is affectionately known on Twitter broke all the records in terms of audience reach and new followers but, most importantly, it helped us emphasize the importance of great design (and designers) in a holistic approach to a life well lived. Design professionals can have such powerful impact on how their clients live and work and while this impact begins with space planning and material selections their work can, and should, extend well beyond that with considerations for health and wellness. Good design is about creating a space that encourages living well and in California our fabulous team did just that. So, if you love California or want to learn more about our road trip from LA to San Francisco, please join our Twitter chat on Tuesday November 4 from 4-5pm ET at #BlogTourCali and if you were there yourself, have lots of pictures ready to share! Please see below for questions.
1. Let’s talk about WestEdge Design Fair in Santa Monica. What were your favorite design finds? Please share images.
2. Our first day on the road was spent in Santa Barbara at Bacara Resort and then at Caliza Winery in Paso Robles. Overnight was at Pacifica Hotels in Cambria. Have you been to either? What other stops would you recommend to travelers along the way?
3. Our second day on the road went from Cambria to San Francisco via Big Sur. Please share your favorite pictures from the road.
4. Finally, San Francisco based designer and stylist Courtney Lake curated a walking tour of design shops on Sacramento Street for us, including Anthem, Hudson Grace, Jessie Black and Thos.Moser. Please share your favorite highlights from the tour and San Francisco design experts, please share your favorite shops as well.
5. Now back to “Living Well”. #BlogTourCali team, what have you learned on the tour that might enrich your design expertise? And everyone what do you do that directly impacts your client’s wellness in a space that you create for them?
We hope to see everyone on Twitter !!!!!