Salvaged floor mounted machinists work light by British manufacturer 'EDL' Circa 1950. Brushed and lacquered steel construction with polished aluminium shade retaining original internal paint finish and makers label upon base. Lateral articulation at arm joints with additional rotation at shade. Interesting surface patinas add character and emphasis the heritage of the product. Supplied tested and rewired with two metres of traditional black braided cable, new bayonet (B22) lamp holders, base mounted period switch and plug.
Diameter : 150 (Shade) mm
Length: 970 (Max Projection) mm
Height: 2000 (Shade) mm
Width: n/a mm
Colour: Silver / Gun metal grey
Weight: 8.8 kg