Once again, the holidays have managed to sneak up on us and some of you may begin to realize that you are sans gifts, insert panic attack here. We’re here to help. So what’s cool? What are the must-haves, you ask? Have a look at some of the gift ideas we have curated for you, who knows, someone may thank you for it.
1) Ederle delivers pure elegance with their silk chiffon scarf. The scarf is hand dyed and stitched in the UK which creates a “versatile effect” that is “luxuriously soft” according to Ederle. Soft, light & easy, the scarf can accommodate any style while still chic and soft on the skin.
2) We loved the George & Laurel Robert bracelet. The Robert is a bold, geometric bangle design made with 14K matte gold plating and black glass princess cut stones. We love the blend of simplicity, a strong geometric shape and glamour.
3)The layered lapel biker jacket is made with PU leather. The look is effortless with some serious edge. The jacket design is versatile enough to pair with an array of fashion looks and accessories.
4) The glamorous Morgan Traveler bag from Fossil is not only functional but certainly makes a statement. The top stitched traveler bag is made with soft pebbled leather and a separate rim color for contrast.
5) The Glossed Oxford Wedge available at Anthropologie offer a classic style with a modern twist. The wedges were designed by Madison Harding, a company that started as a shoe repair shop to refurbish vintage pumps. The quality is phenomenal, made with a solid wood sole and leather insole. This pair of shoes is sure to turn heads.
6) We know watches are a popular gift during the holidays and we absolutely loved this watch design from Fossil. The watch is classically vintage and still unique in its own style. The details make the Georgia three hand watch designed with gray leather and rose gold-tone stainless steel.
It is clear Modenus loves all things black and gold, a huge trend this year. If you have shopping ideas to share, please do so in our comment section below. Happy Holidays.